2014 Hinkelfest Chicken Festival!
It's a weekend full of fun, with tons of food and outdoor entertainment for the whole family! The fun starts Friday evening from 5pm; Saturday from 8am and Sunday from 9am- 4pm. Download a pdf of this year's brochure.
This year we are adding something new...
Don't miss the TALENT SHOW Sunday afternoon, 12:30-3pm!
- Enjoy terrific chicken dinners Saturday and Sunday- from 11am.
- Mouthwatering chicken made in a variety of ways at our food stands - chicken pot pie, chicken tenders, chicken cheese steaks, egg rolls, grilled chicken breast sandwiches, chicken fried rice and more!
- Plus, funnel cakes, French fries, burgers, milk shakes, gelato, Italian water ice!
- Visit Food & Games for the complete list of available food.
- Enjoy Live Music and Variety Shows. Check out the entertainment for 2014.
- Head to the midway for games, rides, bingo and the food booths!
- Show off your culinary skills at the Chicken Cooking Contest. Prizes awarded Saturday afternoon. To enter, see our 2014 cooking contest rules.
- Early Bird all-you-can-eat (1 time through) Saturday Morning Breakfast- 8am- 10am!
- Then check out the Craft Show! Want to exhibit? Read how to be a part of the craft show.
- Talent Show. See the contest rules and Register Now! $$Prizes will be awarded$$.
• FREE PARKING • FREE ADMISSION • FREE OUTDOOR LIVE ENTERTAINMENT!
Since 1991, all proceeds from the Hinkelfest Chicken Festival benefit five local Fredericksburg community organizations: The Matthews Public Library, Community Association, Fire Company, American Legion Auxiliary and the Lions Club. Learn more about these organizations!
Thank you to our volunteers, sponsors and community for making Hinkelfest a huge success! We are always looking for volunteers. Interested in getting involved? Call 865-1159.
See you in Fredericksburg, September 12-13-14, 2014