Get ready for the Pennsylvania Dutch Tradition everyone is waiting for... the Hinkelfest Chicken Festival! It is a weekend full of fun, tons of food and outdoor entertainment for the whole family!
- Enjoy terrific chicken dinners and mouthwatering chicken made in a variety of ways at our food stands - chicken pot pie, tenders, chicken cheese steaks, egg rolls, grilled chicken breast sandwiches, chicken fried rice and lots more! Visit What’s Happening for the complete list of available food.
- Try funnel cakes, French fries, burgers, milk shakes, gelato, Italian water ice and more.
- Enjoy live music and variety shows. Check out who will be there in 2012.
- Head to the midway for games, rides and food booths.
- Show off your skills at the chicken cooking contest. See our 2012 contest rules.
- Rise and shine with the Early Bird Breakfast Saturday morning!
- Then check out the craft show! See how to be a part of the craft show.
The best part is that you can enjoy this all for FREE parking and admission!
Since 1991, proceeds from the Hinkelfest benefit five local Fredericksburg community organizations: the Community Library, Community Association, Fire Company, American Legion and Lions Club. Check out more about these organizations!
Thank you to our volunteers, sponsors and community for making the 2011 Hinkelfest another huge success!
See you September 14 - 16, 2012!