Get ready for the great Pennsylvania Dutch Tradition everyone is waiting for...
2013 Hinkelfest Chicken Festival!
It's a weekend full of fun, tons of food and outdoor entertainment for the whole family! The fun starts Friday evening from 5pm; Saturday from 8am and Sunday from 9am. Download a pdf of this year's brochure.
- Lots of great food all weekend! Enjoy terrific chicken dinners Saturday and Sunday- from 11am
- Mouthwatering chicken made in a variety of ways at our food stands - chicken pot pie, chicken tenders, chicken cheese steaks, egg rolls, grilled chicken breast sandwiches, chicken fried rice and more!
- Plus, funnel cakes, French fries, burgers, milk shakes, gelato, Italian water ice and more. Visit Food & Games for the complete list of available food.
- Enjoy Live Music and Variety Shows. Check out the entertainment for 2013.
- Head to the midway for games, rides, bingo and food booths.
- Show off your skills at the Chicken Cooking Contest. Prizes awarded Saturday afternoon. To enter, see our 2013 cooking contest rules.
- Early Bird all-you-can-eat (1 time through) Saturday Morning Breakfast- 8am- 10am!
- Then check out the Craft Show! Want to exhibit? Read how to be a part of the craft show.
• FREE PARKING • FREE ADMISSION
• FREE OUTDOOR LIVE ENTERTAINMENT!
Since 1991, proceeds from the Hinkelfest benefit five local Fredericksburg community organizations: the Community Library, Community Association, Fire Company, American Legion and the Lions Club. Learn more about these organizations!
Thank you to our volunteers, sponsors and community for making Hinkelfest a huge success!
See you September 13 - 14 - 15, 2013